Moorestown, NJ _______________ Skip to application process here
The Product Line Manager – Aftermarket will manage the overall direction for the Aftermarket departments as defined by the General Manager of Weiler Labeling Systems. In this role, you will….
- Manage group resources including scheduling appropriate staff for specific jobs based on skill set, availability, etc.
- Support sales team in the URS review and quotation process for new projects and/or upgrades
- Through coordination with the Production Supervisor, manage the utilization of Field Service personnel to support the production group relative to normal manufacturing and/or in support of FAT activities
- Develop and implement Aftermarket marketing and sales initiatives to increase revenue
- Conduct Parts/Service sales presentations. Negotiate Parts/Service customer contracts.
- Continue to improve or develop Service Department’s programs to maximize customer satisfaction/support.
- Develop positive relationships with customers to effectively analyze customer requirements and promote company parts/service products to meet those requirements.
- Educate, teach, and provide training and/or resources to each Part Sales employees to maintain the required level of department expertise.
- Oversee Service Department employee training requirements to insure WLS has the highly level skilled Service Technicians.
- Ensure that the department satisfies all internal requirements for financial reporting relative to service calls as well as documentation of trip reports