Pharmaworks, based in Odessa, FL, manufactures innovative blister packaging systems for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, medical device, consumer goods, and contract packaging industries. With a robust and flexible lineup of thermoforming solutions that spans from stand-alone machines to turnkey blister packaging lines, Pharmaworks can handle nearly any customer challenge with unmatched precision to meet even the most stringent requirements
Weiler Labeling Systems (WLS), based in Moorestown, NJ, designs, manufactures, integrates and supports some of the most sophisticated and advance pressure sensitive labeling as well as label printing solutions in the marketplace.
Pharmaworks and Weiler Labeling Systems are brands within ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. Pharmaworks and Weiler Labeling are specifically part of the Pharma Solutions group within ProMach. For more information on the company visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Pharmaworks and WLS, as mentioned part of the ProMach’s Pharma Solutions, are seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager for the Western United States. This business development position involves moderate travel with the goal of developing and growing the customer base for the Pharmaworks blister packaging solutions and WLS pressure sensitive labeling and label printing systems. The primary markets served are Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Medical Devices and other Life Sciences related segments. For WLS, there is also a Non-Pharma initiative that this Western Region RSM will support.
This RSM position represents and support two brands (Pharmaworks and WLS). While formally reporting into Pharmawoks, this position will communicate, interact and receive guidance from both organizations. Key responsibilities include:
Develop, expand and maintain a comprehensive contact list of Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and medical devices packagers across the Western U.S.
Identify, connect and meet with both known and perspective customers, learn their businesses and packaging priorities. Significantly increase real opportunities for both Pharmaworks and WLS within the Western region.
NJM is the third brand within the ProMach Pharma Solutions group. Have awareness of the NJM product portfolio and be able to identify/forward leads. Also identify / forward leads when appropriate for the overall ProMach line of packaging equipment.
Drive the sale of Pharmaworks blister machinery, ancillary equipment, cartoners, and WLS high-speed labeling and label printing equipment including machine rebuilds and upgrades.
Work with each brand Sales Director to determine needs and priorities in the region. Assist in driving marketing to support such efforts.
Work with the larger team within Pharmaworks and WLS to assist in aftermarket sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Technical Degree with equivalent experience. Engineering or packaging technology degrees preferred.
- Three plus years of capital equipment sales, preferably in the packaging or automation industry with experience selling into customers in the Pharmaceutical / Nutraceutical industries.
- Previous experience selling pharmaceutical grade equipment highly preferred.
- Proven history building a territory from the ground up.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, written and verbal.
- Persuasive and proactive.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and mechanical and electrical bill of materials as well as grasp basic technical aspects of machinery.
- Experience with Solution Based Sales Approach and Vision Applications a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills with strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Experience with an ERP systems or structured sales software (SalesForce for example) is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft skills with Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Bilingual with Spanish speaking as second language is a plus.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time as necessary based on customer and promotion needs.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify to validate employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.