WLS (formerly Weiler Labeling Systems), based in Moorestown, NJ, designs, manufactures, integrates and supports the most sophisticated and advance pressure sensitive labeling solutions in the marketplace. Weiler Labeling Systems is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Responsible for all sales efforts relative to a defined territory and/or customer prospect list.
- Lead generation
- Initial and follow-up sales calls
- Review and agreement of user requirement specifications
- Determination of pricing for the quotation process
- Customer liaison during price negotiation and order process, including change orders
- Managing and closing sales of high-end label application equipment
- Day-to-day care and management of all assigned customer relationships
- Regular canvassing of assigned sales territory or category for new prospects
- Rapid follow up on requests for proposals from customers and prospects
- Interface between company technical staff and customer technical staff
- Support liaison efforts as required between the company and component technical representatives
- Solid understanding of label and packaging applications and technology
- Ability to close sales consistently and with limited management intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a friendly and likeable personality
- Ability to work independently and with limited day-to-day supervision
- Extremely high sense of integrity and personal accountability
- Must be a solid ambassador of the company and project a professional image when interfacing with outside contacts such as customers, industry partners, and suppliers
- 10+ yrs of experience in a customer-facing role in the label or packaging machinery industry
- Proven track record of success selling industrial equipment
- Working understanding of current good manufacturing processes
- Experience using customer resource management software is a plus
- Experience working in both large corporate and small company settings is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
BENEFITS: Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.