Exhibit 7 — TF2 Blister Machine
The TF2 is a versatile medium to high output blister machine. A format range of 170mm x 300mm makes the machine perfect for a wide range of applications including standard HUD blister packs and BINGO style blister packs. The TF2 also features a 40mm forming depth making it ideal for packaging medical device and tray packaging applications.
- Servo driven stations, there is no line shaft
- Servo indexing with print registration adjustment and functionality
- Ability to adjust station stroke and pressure while running machine (Dynamic seal pressure adjustment)
- Modular feed area to accommodate feeders, accessories, and floor plans
- Auto-lift seal station
- Sealing overload detection and seal force monitoring
- Single blister reject for single blister formats
- Waste material shredder
- Automatic Station Adjustment
- Product Vision Inspection Systems
- Print Vision Inspection Systems
- Feeders (manual feed trays, flood feeders, dedicated feeders)
- Base and Lidding low roll level detection
- Servo plug assist / cold forming
- Various printer systems can be easily integrated with the TF2
TF-2 and P100 Together
We are pleased to present the Pharmaworks TF-2 Blister Machine and the Serpa P100 Horizontal Cartoner as an integrated blister packaging system at Pack Expo. The Linear Transport System removes the asynchronous challenges of integrating a Blister machine and Cartoner, such as the case with this Pharmaworks TF2 and Serpa P100. Some clients value fully-integrated blister machine and cartoner solutions – and this interface allows that configuration. In fact, the power of the Linear Transport System allows any Pharmaworks blister machine to integrate with any cartoner.
Click here for free registration to Pack Expo Las Vegas, courtesy of Pharmaworks.
2021 Pack Expo Digital Booth Preview
Click any exhibit in the legend below to learn more
Click an exhibit in the table above to learn more