> Advanced vial coding systems from WLS perform coding and inspection of unlabeled cylindrical products
The WLS VCV-Series vial coders code and inspect unlabeled cylindrical products, and feature simple tool-less changeovers between various product sizes. With its small footprint it can easily be integrated into existing packaging lines.
The vacuum dial design allows for precise control of the products when accurate print position is required (for example, on the vial crimp overseal). The vacuum feature also allows for the accurate rejection of products whose code could not be read correctly.
Our VCV-Series coding systems are designed to:
- Code the product body, cap, or neck.
- Use human-readable or 2D Data Matrix, visible, or UV ink code printing.
- Code in a continuous mode using ink jet or laser printers.
- Inspect for properly printed code using the most widely used vision systems.
- Code as part of serialization solutions.
Check out the video of our VCV coder with laser below.
For more information about vial coding systems from WLS please call us at 856-273-3377 or email us at WLS@ProMachBuilt.com.
You can also check out this link for more information on our coding portfolio.
For more WLS news, click here.