> This video shows the Ci6 Cartoner and its various features and options
The Ci6 Cartoner is the perfect choice for intermittent cartoning in today’s demanding pharmaceutical environment. Engineered with cGMP and performance in mind, the Ci6 cartoner is also maintenance-friendly and easy to operate. The Ci6 is capable of cartoning nearly any package from blisters, pouches, medical device, consumer goods and more.
The Ci6 Cartoner is compatible with Pharmaworks line of blister machines including the TF1e, TF1pro, TF2, and TF3 thermoformers.
- Open design allows easy viewing and maintenance
- Independent product conveyor
- Open product infeed area accommodates different product feeding methods
- Independent carton conveyor
- Servo hold down and cross push into carton
- Independent servo tucking systems
- Carton reject with positive verification
- Stack height verification
- Tuck based closing system
- Literature feeding for booklets, coupons, etc.
- Online booklet folding
- Glue based closing system
Enjoy the video of the Ci6 below…
For much more information on the Pharmaworks Ci6, please click here.
Fore more Pharmaworks news, please click here.