Three cheers for the New Year! 2020 was a difficult one for so many people and businesses all over the world, and we are excited to welcome in a fresh start with 2021. [Read more…] about ProMach Pharma Solutions: 2020 in Review
ProMach Pharma Business Line
Have you heard the news? For the first time in its 60-year history, PMMI is canceling the in-person Pack Expo and Healthcare Packaging Expo shows in Chicago. But not to worry – in its place is the state-of-the-art, web-based Pack Expo Connects 2020 event! From November 9 to 13, visitors can experience a cutting-edge virtual showroom, watch live equipment demos, chat in real time with product experts and browse an easily searchable interface to get the information they want.
Here at ProMach Pharma Solutions, we’re already full speed ahead preparing digital videos and other assets so our virtual visitors can have an in-person experience.
Some of the equipment we’re ‘exhibiting’ is NJM’s Courser 230 vial/syringe labeler, Beltorque hi-speed capper and a tablet counter, as well as their line integration services. Pharmaworks is showcasing many blister packaging machines including the TF1e, TF2, TF3, TF1 Flex and BlisterMate, as well as the Ci6 cartoner and scanware vision inspection systems. WLS is spotlighting the VR-72 high-speed vial labeler for drugs and vaccines, the Autonomy full color digital label printer and the RL-760 rotary bottle labeler. Equipment from Dara Pharmaceutical Packaging, supplied exclusively by NJM in North America, will also be highlighted in a video demo.
The Pack Expo Connects exhibit hours are 10am-3pm CST on November 9 – 12 and 10am-1pm CST on November 13.
Head to the show website and register for free using the link in the upper right corner! Then, learn more about the NJM booth, the Pharmaworks booth and the WLS booth and add them to your Show Planner. Plus, you can check back here at the Pharma Packaging News blog soon for more updates about the equipment we will demo online during the Pack Expo Connects show.
In these difficult times, we want to update you on the steps Weiler Labeling Systems (WLS) is taking to protect our employees and our customers.
WLS started 2020 with a strong backlog of orders. As an essential service provider, we have continued operating during this pandemic, and incoming orders have not slowed down. Among other things, we are working to fulfill the urgent need for equipment to package future COVID-19 vaccines, including by redirecting systems built for cancelled shows.
We remain committed to keeping our customers’ packaging lines operating as efficiently as possible while focusing on the safety of all personnel. Some of the measures we have implemented to date are:
- Keeping the number of people in our facility to a minimum by limiting the amount of employees in close contact on the assembly floor and by enacting a work-from-home policy for office personnel, sales staff and others who do not need to be in our facility
- Implementing a daily temperature check of everyone entering our facility
- Providing each employee with a face mask and gloves while they are in our facility
- Asking any employees experiencing symptoms to stay home
- Not allowing non-employees into our facility except in emergencies
- Continuing to offer customers telephone and video support with our sales and service personnel
Our team is ready to travel and available to visit customers, but now we are also offering customers new ways to interact with our staff including:
- Expanded use of online meeting tools such as Skype, Zoom, MS Teams and more
- Use of augmented reality tools for remote field service support and, when authorized by customer, remote access to the machine controls via secure connection (for the time being, the first hour of remote support is offered free of charge)
- Implementation and completion of virtual factory acceptance tests (FAT) using multiple cameras, so that our customers can see every detail of the machine and its HMI from their office PC in real time (for the time being, this service is offered free of charge)
We hope things get back to normal soon and look forward to seeing you again face to face.
2019 was a big year here at ProMach Pharma Solutions. We launched a lot of new equipment. Our team grew. We attended some great trade shows and met with thousands of pharma and biotech processors and contract packers from around the world. Here’s a look back at what’s happened over the last 12 months:
In January, NJM introduced Dara’s NFL/2-RDL aseptic filling and closing machine to North America. This fully servo-driven system seals ready-to-use vials with RayDyLyo caps to streamline the packaging operation. In February, WLS announced their Horizontal Roller (HR) in-line labeler, which applies pressure sensitive labels onto round or nearly round medical devices and other cylindrical products. Then, in March, NJM released their semi-manual Cumulus Model SLPP-15 case packer, the smallest and most affordable case packing station currently on the market that satisfies aggregation legislation.
At Pack Expo Las Vegas / Healthcare Packaging Expo, WLS showcased their Autonomy IV on-demand digital label printer, an extremely flexible, stand-alone solution capable of producing a variety of labels, from the highest quality graphics in full color to simple black and white barcodes. NJM debuted a new system, the Courser 230 labeler, which can be designed to run vials, syringes and/or other small or unstable packages.
In 2019, the ProMach Pharma Solutions team got a little bigger with the addition of our first ever European Sales Manager, Layth Obeidat, who is spearheading our expanding sales and service activities in Europe. Laura Coman joined NJM to supervise the growing parts department as Parts Sales Manager.
If you want to chat with our team and check out some of the solutions we offer in person, you can meet us at the following shows:
- Interphex booth #2353 (Apr 28-30)
- Interpack hall 13 / stand A75 (May 7-13)
- ISPE Boston Product Show booth #E-57 (Sept 16)
- ISPE Annual Meeting (Nov 1-4)
- Pack Expo / Healthcare Packaging (Nov 8-11).
We look forward to connecting with you this year!
WLS is known as a world-class industry leader, and we earn that reputation by continuously inventing ways to make our great equipment even better. That’s why we refined our Autonomy IV digital label printer – it satisfies a variety of newly identified applications in pharma and non-pharma industries. [Read more…] about Autonomy™ IV Label Printer Maximizes Production Versatility and Label Quality