Dara Pharma Exhibits BioTech Equipment in Germany
Dara Pharma will be exhibiting at Achema 2015, Hall 3.0, Stand B13, from June 15-19 in Frankfurt, Germany. Dara Pharmaceutical is a leader in equipment manufacturing in the biopharmaceutical industry. A compact modular solution for aseptic and aseptic-toxic filling will be exhibited by Dara at this Show. The Moduline™ is designed in compliance with the cGMP requirements and in special compliance with the requirements of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The main characteristics of the Moduline™ Aseptic Filling Line Inside Isolator are:
- Compact and modular design
- Good ergonomics and easy access through a single front window with automatic opening and closing
- Same isolator design to process vials, bottles, syringes, and cartridges
- Suitable for “Ready to Use” materials supplied in nest and tub, or materials supplied in bulk
- For aseptic and aseptic-toxic products. Operation under positive or negative pressure
- Easy and safe HEPA filters replacement from the front side
- One single isolator construction shell which surrounds filling machine frame with a continuous jointless base.
- Ideal for small scale clinical trials as well as s for mass production
- Cost effective and optimized delivery time
This compact solution for aseptic packaging uses the same isolator design to process vials, bottles, syringes and cartridges. It operates under positive or negative pressure, has a single HMI with integrated SCADA system and monitors air velocity, differential pressure, relative humidity. To read more, Click Here.
NJM Packaging is the exclusive sales and service representative for Dara equipment in the USA and Canada. We also have a dedicated, full-time North American service technician to install and service all Dara equipment. To see other offerings by Dara, visit NJM’s equipment offerings at their site by clicking here NJM Packaging.